We are offering the services of our ISO 17025 accredited laboratory for independent testing on a fee basis to manufacturers, distributors and end-users of non-ferrous tube products.
Our laboratory is designed to deliver emergency one-day turn-around or standard two-to-four day lead-times. All lab services are accredited to ISO 17025 requirements and meet relevant Industrial and MIL-SPEC requirements dating from the 1960’s through today.
The specific test services offered include mechanical properties such as Hardness (Rockwell and Vickers), Tensile, Yield and Elongation characteristics, Expansion capability, Grain Size, Residual Stress and Conductivity.
Rockwell (R15T, R30T, RF and RB) per ASTM E18
(0.312″ minimum ID)
Vickers per ASTM E384
Tensile, Yield, Elongation per ASTM E8
Up to 0.500” OD
0.500” to 2.00” OD
Expansion per ATSM B153
Note: 0.312” minimum ID and minimum 6” sample length
Grain Size in accordance with ASTM E112
Residual Stress on Cu Alloys per ASTM B154
Note: minimum 6″ sample length
Conductivity per internal standard
- Each order will include a test report at no additional charge.
- Normal lead time is 2 to 4 business days after receipt of sample(s).
- Minimum charge of $50 applies for any testing order.
- If requested, test samples can be returned to the customer with the exception of residual stress test samples. Additional charge of UPS fees would apply.
- Expedited service available.